We only use the High Quality, Reinforced, Narrow Profiles in our sets
Safe & Secure
Multi Point Locks for complete security
10 Year Guarantee
Guaranteed against manufacturing defects
These Part Q Compliant UPVC Anthracite Grey Sliding Patio doors, are manufactured with reinforced profiles to give you a long lasting, sturdy and secure set of patio doors. Manufactured in Grey UPVC, and handed to suit your opening, these modern design UPVC sliding doors are great in any refurbishment project, suitable for those looking for great quality, but at a great price.
- Narrow profiles to give you maximum glass surface area for viewing through.
- High Security Steel reinforced profiles, giving you real strength and rigidity, which gives these sliding doors a really strong feel.
- These Grey UPVC Sliding Patio Doors are supplied with High Security, 5 Point Multipoint locking giving you peace of mind when it comes to ensuring this solution retains your property securely.
- Glazing with 6.8mm Laminated Outer and 4mm Toughened and Low E, Argon Filled, Double Glazed units to keep your home warm in winter and cool in summer, with the added strength of laminated glass making these glass panels almost impenetrable.
- Supplied with Trickle Vents for Part F compliance with the Building Regulations
- Our High Security Grey UPVC Sliding Patio Doors are supplied with a Whole product U value of 1.4 W/m2K, exceeding the requirements of UK Building Regulations for thermal performance of doors.
- Supplied with 150mm sill as standard.
- Select your handing as viewed from the outside, as per the images shown on screen.
These doors are manufactured to a high standard and delivered with loose glass, and ready to install, and are supplied with handle sets fitted. This offer is truly a speedy fit solution, with doors hung and tested in the factory before despatch. Made to Measure options are available if required, please email your size and style details to email@example.com email address and we'll get a quote back to you within 24 hours.