Palermo - Crema Prefinished FD30S PAS24 Door Set
Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
More about Palermo - Crema Prefinished FD30S PAS24 Door Set
Inspired by natural textures and crafted with real stained American white oak, the Palermo Essential is back bigger and better as a part of new XL Joinery ‘Oak Essentials’ range. The natural timber veneer patterns in the panels shows the true beauty of oak grain, whilst the subtle Crema Stain pronounces this design's traditional elegance. A true show piece entrance door to an apartment. With a solid engineered core, it delivers a superior performance for sound insulation and heat retention.
Optional hinge side. As viewed from outside of the apartment, i.e. in the hall way.
Full set PAS24 tested, with anti-snap, bump, pick, pull, drill and screw 3* Yale lock cylinder and 3 point multi-point lock. Fire tested and IFCC certified (BS 427:22), smoke tested to BS 476:31.1 1983 & Appendix B of Approved Document B, with Batwing and Drop Seals pre-ftted. The full FD30S solution. Door hand-finished in the UK in a Crema satin factory-applied stain, frame supplied unfinished, ready for you to apply your paint of choice and available in a vast array of sizes for your convenience.
These doorsets are supplied pre-hung, with lock, keeps, intumescent and smoke seals, as well as the spy-viewer pre-fitted, with only the handles and overhead door closer to fit on-site meaning installation per-doorset takes on average around 20 minutes (not including decoration time). Perfect for renovations and large scale projects alike.
Optional overs include (Please email for a quotation):
- Open-out Handing
- Concealed (otherwise known as surface mounted) closer
- Security chain
- The Palermo - Crema Prefinished FD30S PAS24 Door Set are on a 4-6 Weeks lead time.
- Doorsets supplied with handles and door stop loose, for installation on-site.
- These products are made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed.
- Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
- Dependent on delivery-size/courier company, deliveries may be palletised or to kerb-side only. Offloading assistance/ forklift may be required.
Can't see the sizes you need? If you have bespoke measurements or looking to purchase bulk quantity, why not get in touch with us and discuss your requirements.
Feel free to send us any dimensions or drawings you have and we'll be happy to give you a quote and manufacturing lead time.