Suffolk White 2XG - Prefinished Internal Door Set
Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
More about Suffolk White 2XG - Prefinished Internal Door Set
Supplementing CLIMADOOR's White Suffolk internal door sets, the White Suffolk 2XG door set with clear glass and frosted lines gives you great light flow between rooms, whilst retaining the grooved panel below. Finished in an A-Grade smooth Prime+ finish, these 2/3s light clear glass internal doors with ornate etched lines are a great addition to our White Suffolk Panel and Frosted Glazed door set options. These Prime+ finish on these white moulded door sets means they can be installed as soon as they arrive on-site or can be top-coated to match pre-existing house decor. Supplied with clear toughened glass with frosted lines as standard.
These doorsets are supplied pre-hung, with latch and strike-plate pre-fitted, with only the doorstop and handles to fit on-site meaning installation per-doorset takes on average around 20 minutes (not including decoration time). Perfect for renovations and large scale projects alike. Supplied coated in a deluxe primer, with full local authority compliant certification and in a vast array of sizes for your convenience.
Benefits and accreditation:
- Fully built doorsets save time and labour cost.
- Perfect for new-builds and retrofits/ refurbishments, alike.
- Simplicity of purchase, and all-in-one shop, on short lead-times.
- Guaranteed by our manufacturer's 10 Year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Britain
Optional extras (please email or call for a quotation):
- Lorient Drop seals, for acoustic, smoke and energy containment.
- Push plates, kick plates and door signage.
- Door closers (both standard and concealed)
- Architrave & Skirting (white, oak, oak prefinished)
- The Suffolk White 2XG - Prefinished Internal Door Set are on a 4-6 Weeks lead time.
- Minimum order quantity of 5.
- Doorsets supplied with handles and door stop loose, for installation on-site.
- These products are made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed.
- Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
- Dependent on delivery-size/courier company, deliveries may be palletised or to kerb-side only. Offloading assistance/ forklift may be required.
Can't see the sizes you need? If you have bespoke measurements or looking to purchase bulk quantity, why not get in touch with us and discuss your requirements.
Feel free to send us any dimensions or drawings you have and we'll be happy to give you a quote and manufacturing lead time.