Shaker 4 Light Frosted Glazed White Internal Door Set
Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
More about Shaker 4 Light Frosted Glazed White Internal Door Set
These White Shaker 4L Frosted door sets from CLIMADOOR offer not only exceptional value for money, but a distinctly cosmopolitan and contemporary look that will light up any room in your home or office space, whilst also offering an added element of privacy and security. These bold, weighty, but easy to install door sets are supplied primed in an attractive shade of soft white and ready to be treated with gloss or wood paint of your choice before being installed. The door contains four equally sized and equally spaced panes, which are fitted with BS-EN compliant toughened, frosted safety glass.
The wood surrounding them, meanwhile, is engineered with a stable and solid core, so these doors will take quite a beating before they show any serious signs of wear and tear. The layer of white primer also means that most glosses and wood paints will look marvellous, but remember to undertake all treatments prior to installation. The layer of primer requires an extra finish in order to treat the wood and keep it in 'as new' condition for the years and even decades to come - and, importantly, to validate your 10 Year Manufacturing Defects Guarantee!
Solid core door sets are also better at keeping out unwanted noise than their hollow cousins, and are generally considered as being stronger, higher quality and more reliable. A definite contender if you're in the market for something strong and sturdy but with a light and attractive aesthetic.
Features & benefits
- White Primed for ultimate versatility
- Heavyweight engineered core for stability, acoustic performance, and thermal efficiency
- Can be paired with other shaker white door sets for a consistent look around the home
- 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects so you can buy with confidence
The White Shaker Door Sets Range
These doors make up a family suite of one, two and four panel internal door sets, with BS-EN Compliant toughened glazed options (with both clear and privacy glass) giving you a variety of choices to suit the varying circumstances in your home. You can also choose the Shaker White Clear Glazed Fire Door Sets, an FD30 fire rated door set with clear pyroglass, providing fire safety around the home.
These doorsets are supplied pre-hung, with latch and strike-plate pre-fitted, with only the doorstop and handles to fit on-site meaning installation per-doorset takes on average around 20 minutes (not including decoration time). Perfect for renovations and large scale projects alike. Supplied base-coat primed, with full local authority compliant certification and in a vast array of sizes for your convenience.
Benefits and accreditation:
- Fully built doorsets save time and labour cost.
- Perfect for new-builds and retrofits/ refurbishments, alike.
- Simplicity of purchase, and all-in-one shop, on short lead-times.
- Guaranteed by our manufacturer's 10 Year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Britain
Optional extras (please email or call for a quotation):
- Lorient Drop seals, for acoustic, smoke and energy containment.
- Push plates, kick plates and door signage.
- Door closers (both standard and concealed)
- Architrave & Skirting (white, oak, oak prefinished)
- The Shaker 4 Light Frosted Glazed White Internal Door Set are on a 4-6 Weeks lead time.
- Minimum order quantity of 5.
- Doorsets supplied with handles and door stop loose, for installation on-site.
- These products are made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed.
- Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
- Dependent on delivery-size/courier company, deliveries may be palletised or to kerb-side only. Offloading assistance/ forklift may be required.
Can't see the sizes you need? If you have bespoke measurements or looking to purchase bulk quantity, why not get in touch with us and discuss your requirements.
Feel free to send us any dimensions or drawings you have and we'll be happy to give you a quote and manufacturing lead time.