Shaker 4 Light Clear Glazed White Internal Door Set
Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
More about Shaker 4 Light Clear Glazed White Internal Door Set
These solid and pre-primed White Shaker 4L Clear glazed door sets are the ideal addition to any room where space is at a premium and light is desired. Perfectly complimenting the style of our White Primed Shaker Door Sets Range, these bright, solid core doors are offered fully primed in a subtle, but attractive shade of white, with that solid feel you only get from doors of this stature.
The doors are provided ready for glossing on site, and with four clear panes of toughened safety clear glass, all BS-EN compliant - of course. The open nature of this design creates an incredible amount of light, with the clear glass panels helping the light find even the darkest corners in your home. We would recommend that the doors are given extra treatment before they are hung, as whilst they might look good already, the layer of primer requires an extra finish in order to treat the wood and keep it in 'as new' condition for the years and even decades to come - and, importantly, to validate your 10 Year Manufacturing Defects Guarantee!
Solid core door sets are also better at keeping out unwanted noise than their hollow cousins, and are generally considered as being stronger, higher quality and more reliable. A definite contender if you're in the market for something strong and sturdy but with a light and attractive aesthetic.
Features & benefits
- White Primed for ultimate versatility
- Heavyweight engineered core for stability, acoustic performance, and thermal efficiency
- Can be paired with other shaker white door sets for a consistent look around the home
- 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects so you can buy with confidence
The White Shaker Door Sets Range
These doors make up a family suite of one, two and four panel internal door sets, with BS-EN Compliant toughened glazed options (with both clear and privacy glass) giving you a variety of choices to suit the varying circumstances in your home. You can also choose the Shaker White Clear Glazed Fire Door Sets, an FD30 fire rated door set with clear pyroglass, providing fire safety around the home.
These doorsets are supplied pre-hung, with latch and strike-plate pre-fitted, with only the doorstop and handles to fit on-site meaning installation per-doorset takes on average around 20 minutes (not including decoration time). Perfect for renovations and large scale projects alike. Supplied base-coat primed, with full local authority compliant certification and in a vast array of sizes for your convenience.
Benefits and accreditation:
- Fully built doorsets save time and labour cost.
- Perfect for new-builds and retrofits/ refurbishments, alike.
- Simplicity of purchase, and all-in-one shop, on short lead-times.
- Guaranteed by our manufacturer's 10 Year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Britain
Optional extras (please email or call for a quotation):
- Lorient Drop seals, for acoustic, smoke and energy containment.
- Push plates, kick plates and door signage.
- Door closers (both standard and concealed)
- Architrave & Skirting (white, oak, oak prefinished)
- The Shaker 4 Light Clear Glazed White Internal Door Set are on a 4-6 Weeks lead time.
- Minimum order quantity of 5.
- Doorsets supplied with handles and door stop loose, for installation on-site.
- These products are made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed.
- Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
- Dependent on delivery-size/courier company, deliveries may be palletised or to kerb-side only. Offloading assistance/ forklift may be required.
Can't see the sizes you need? If you have bespoke measurements or looking to purchase bulk quantity, why not get in touch with us and discuss your requirements.
Feel free to send us any dimensions or drawings you have and we'll be happy to give you a quote and manufacturing lead time.