Shaker 4 Light Clear Glazed Oak - Prefinished Internal Door Set
Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
More about Shaker 4 Light Clear Glazed Oak - Prefinished Internal Door Set
Our Shaker 4 light interior prefinished oak door sets are an ideal match for our other shaker door sets.
Prefinished from the factory, the doors in these sets come with a L4E allow for manipulation in size should it be required - please email us for quotations for non-standard sized apertures.
These door sets are designed with large glass panels to allow light to flow between rooms, but the four panel design also maintains an element of separation. The BS-EN compliant toughened clear glazing sits within a construction of engineered oak with a solid core for added insulation and sound absorption.
The finish is subtle and firm, capturing the natural properties of the wood and lending the veneer of the engineered oak a pleasing and deceptively organic sheen that will pair it beautifully with any of our existing internal oak door sets.
Features & benefits
- Fully finished American White Oak Veneer, saving decorator fees
- Heavyweight engineered core for stability, acoustic performance, and thermal efficiency
- Can be paired with other shaker oak door sets for a consistent look around the home
- 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects so you can buy with confidence
The Oak Shaker Door Sets Range
These doors make up a family suite of one, two and four panel internal door sets, with BS-EN Compliant toughened glazed options (with both clear and privacy glass) giving you a variety of choices to suit the varying circumstances in your home. You can also choose the Shaker Oak Clear Glazed Fire Door Sets, an FD30 fire rated door set with clear pyroglass, providing fire safety around the home.
These doorsets are supplied pre-hung, with latch and strike-plate pre-fitted, with only the doorstop and handles to fit on-site meaning installation per-doorset takes on average around 20 minutes (not including decoration time). Perfect for renovations and large scale projects alike. Supplied fully finished, with full local authority compliant certification and in a vast array of sizes for your convenience.
Benefits and accreditation:
- Fully built doorsets save time and labour cost.
- Perfect for new-builds and retrofits/ refurbishments, alike.
- Simplicity of purchase, and all-in-one shop, on short lead-times.
- Guaranteed by our manufacturer's 10 Year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Britain
Optional extras (please email or call for a quotation):
- Lorient Drop seals, for acoustic, smoke and energy containment.
- Push plates, kick plates and door signage.
- Door closers (both standard and concealed)
- Architrave & Skirting (white, oak, oak prefinished)
- The Shaker 4 Light Clear Glazed Oak - Prefinished Internal Door Set are on a 4-6 Weeks lead time.
- Minimum order quantity of 5.
- Doorsets supplied with handles and door stop loose, for installation on-site.
- These products are made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed.
- Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
- Dependent on delivery-size/courier company, deliveries may be palletised or to kerb-side only. Offloading assistance/ forklift may be required.
Can't see the sizes you need? If you have bespoke measurements or looking to purchase bulk quantity, why not get in touch with us and discuss your requirements.
Feel free to send us any dimensions or drawings you have and we'll be happy to give you a quote and manufacturing lead time.