Lincoln Oak Internal Door Set
Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
More about Lincoln Oak Internal Door Set
This consistently popular oak door set comes in a suite of glazed, panel and fire door options in the most popular imperial sizes.
The Lincoln oak door set is offered unfinished as standard to allow you to finish it in any colour or stain you desire. Supplied L4E, with 20mm lippings on all four edges.
PLEASE NOTE: 680mm wide set comes in two panel (single astragal bar) design due to available surface area.
The Lincoln oak panelled internal door set is suitable in both traditional properties and those with a more contemporary style, with its unique design, which sets two vertical astragal bars separating a single pane of solid core, engineered oak. This design is more typically used with doors containing glazing, and we do offer that option, however, the design retains its unique character when set against solid wood, whilst offering increased security and privacy. There's also something to be said for the weight and feel of a solid panelled oak veneer door, which is unmistakable. These door sets do pair perfectly with their glazed counterparts, particularly in areas such as living rooms and kitchens, where insulation and light filtration are equally important.
Features & Benefits:
- Supplied unfinished, for ultimate customisability and cost efficiency
- Engineered solid core for stability, value for money and thermal efficiency
- 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects so you can buy with confidence
These doorsets are supplied pre-hung, with latch and strike-plate pre-fitted, with only the doorstop and handles to fit on-site meaning installation per-doorset takes on average around 20 minutes (not including decoration time). Perfect for renovations and large scale projects alike. Supplied unfinished, ready for you to apply the stain or colour of your choice and available in a vast array of sizes for your convenience.
Benefits and accreditation:
- Fully built doorsets save time and labour cost.
- Perfect for new-builds and retrofits/ refurbishments, alike.
- Simplicity of purchase, and all-in-one shop, on short lead-times.
- Guaranteed by our manufacturer's 10 Year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Britain
Optional extras (please email or call for a quotation):
- Lorient Drop seals, for acoustic, smoke and energy containment.
- Push plates, kick plates and door signage.
- Door closers (both standard and concealed)
- Architrave & Skirting (white, oak, oak prefinished)
- The Lincoln Oak Internal Door Set are on a 4-6 Weeks lead time.
- Minimum order quantity of 5.
- Doorsets supplied with handles and door stop loose, for installation on-site.
- These products are made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed.
- Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
- Dependent on delivery-size/courier company, deliveries may be palletised or to kerb-side only. Offloading assistance/ forklift may be required.
Can't see the sizes you need? If you have bespoke measurements or looking to purchase bulk quantity, why not get in touch with us and discuss your requirements.
Feel free to send us any dimensions or drawings you have and we'll be happy to give you a quote and manufacturing lead time.