Flush Oak Solid Core - Prefinished Internal Door Set
Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
More about Flush Oak Solid Core - Prefinished Internal Door Set
This commodity prefinished oak internal doorset is ideal for mass market applications like offices, schools and industrial units. It's low cost and durable, making it an easy choice for a quality yet affordable installation. Your new trade essential, this prefinished doorset has so much to offer.
A flush prefinished oak flush doorset offers a simple solution, it looks the part, is hardy and easy to maintain. With it's popular oak veneer, this style is easy to slot into any style of décor to complete your room. It's sustainably sourced too, with FSC® Mix certification (INT-COC-003944.500) meaning a combination of responsibly sourced materials including FSC certified forests, recycled content, and wood from timber meeting FSC rules has been used in the manufacture of this door.
Features & Benefits
Door slab supplied prefinished for quick installation and easy maintenance
Engineered solid core construction for stability, value for money and thermal efficiency
Fire rated doorset options available
Sustainably sourced, FSC Mix certified
10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects so you can buy with confidence
Internal Flush Doorsets: The Range
The CLIMADOOR internal flush prefinished doorset in oak is available in a large array of sizes to suit your needs, accommodating imperial standards with a thickness of 35mm. There are 4 standard doorset sizes and 6 fire doorset sizes to choose from.
This economical door in this door set is pre-finished, so only the frame requires painting on-site. The ultimate in affordability, flexibility and durability, it's the choice professionals will make time and time again.
Also available in Fire Doorset Variants
If you need extra fire protection, these internal flush doorsets are also available with FD30 certification for 30 minutes for fire protection.
These doorsets are supplied pre-hung, with latch and strike-plate pre-fitted, with only the doorstop and handles to fit on-site meaning installation per-doorset takes on average around 20 minutes (not including decoration time). Perfect for renovations and large scale projects alike. Door supplied fully finished, with full local authority compliant certification and in a vast array of sizes for your convenience.
Benefits and accreditation:
- Fully built doorsets save time and labour cost.
- Perfect for new-builds and retrofits/ refurbishments, alike.
- Simplicity of purchase, and all-in-one shop, on short lead-times.
- Guaranteed by our manufacturer's 10 Year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Britain
Optional extras (please email or call for a quotation):
- Lorient Drop seals, for acoustic, smoke and energy containment.
- Push plates, kick plates and door signage.
- Door closers (both standard and concealed)
- Architrave & Skirting (white, oak, oak prefinished)
- The Flush Oak Solid Core - Prefinished Internal Door Set are on a 4-6 Weeks lead time.
- Minimum order quantity of 5.
- Doorsets supplied with handles and door stop loose, for installation on-site.
- These products are made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed.
- Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
- Dependent on delivery-size/courier company, deliveries may be palletised or to kerb-side only. Offloading assistance/ forklift may be required.
Can't see the sizes you need? If you have bespoke measurements or looking to purchase bulk quantity, why not get in touch with us and discuss your requirements.
Feel free to send us any dimensions or drawings you have and we'll be happy to give you a quote and manufacturing lead time.