Ely Oak P10 Clear Glazed Internal Door Set
Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
More about Ely Oak P10 Clear Glazed Internal Door Set
The Ely Oak 1L Unfinished glazed interior oak door set is a striking addition to the collection. The clean lines of this oak door set will make it perfectly fit in any setting. The inlaid toughened clear glass will help create a light and open feel.
These doorsets are supplied pre-hung, with latch and strike-plate pre-fitted, with only the doorstop and handles to fit on-site meaning installation per-doorset takes on average around 20 minutes (not including decoration time). Perfect for renovations and large scale projects alike. Supplied unfinished allowing for the door to be stained or painted on-site - not just sleek, but versatile too!
Benefits and accreditation:
- Architectural and Specialist Door Manufacturers Association (ASDMA) members, ensuring best practice in the manufacturing and supply of your doorset.
- All Prefinished products supplied with full FSC certification.
- Fully built doorsets save time and labour cost.
- Perfect for new-builds and retrofits/ refurbishments, alike.
- Simplicity of purchase, and all-in-one shop, on short lead-times.
- Guaranteed by our manufacturer's 10 Year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Britain
Optional extras (please email or call for a quotation):
- Lorient Drop seals, for acoustic, smoke and energy containment.
- Push plates, kick plates and door signage.
- Door closers (both standard and concealed)
- Architrave & Skirting (white, oak prefinished & walnut)
Bespoke glazing options also available with 14 different design options to choose from. Whether your spec. requires acoustic dampening, Pilkington Pyrodur® or Pyroshield™ 2 (in FD30 or FD60), in clear, wired or obscure glazing, the bespoke glazing service can facilitate. Please email or call today for a quotation.
Technical / Care Information
- The Ely Oak P10 Clear Glazed Internal Door Set are on a 8 Weeks lead time.
- Minimum order quantity of 10.
- Doorsets supplied with handles and door stop loose, for installation on-site.
- These products are made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed.
- Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
- Dependent on delivery-size/courier company, deliveries may be palletised or to kerb-side only. Offloading assistance/ forklift may be required.
Can't see the sizes you need? If you have bespoke measurements or looking to purchase bulk quantity, why not get in touch with us and discuss your requirements.
Feel free to send us any dimensions or drawings you have and we'll be happy to give you a quote and manufacturing lead time.