Victorian Shaker 4 Panel Oak FD30 Fire Door Set
Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
More about Victorian Shaker 4 Panel Oak FD30 Fire Door Set
If you’re looking for a modern, versatile fire door set, a shaker style door could be the perfect choice for your home.
With the clean lines of their multi-panel design, they’re simple enough to suit any contemporary design scheme, while the range of finish, colour and panel layout options mean that shaker style door sets suit a country cottage decor just as well.
Combining the traditional 4 panel design with a more contemporary look, with shaker style edges and flat panels, these Oak Victorian 4 Panel shaker style FD30 fire door sets look at home in any setting. Supplied in a solid core construction, the Oak fire doors in these sets are supplied unfinished, ready to paint, stain, oil or wax to meet your taste. Manufactured using American white Oak A Grade veneers, these solid core, sturdy 30 minute rated fire door sets look just great.
Features & Benefits
- Door supplied unfinished for easy customisation
- Oak engineered solid core for stability, value for money and thermal efficiency
- Standard 35mm and 40mm, solid panel and glazed options also available
- Can be paired with other shaker style door sets for a consistent look around the home
- 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects so you can buy with confidence
The Shaker Style Doors Range
Shaker-style doors are a popular choice for homeowners. The Victorian era is known for being a time of great elegance and beauty. Oak doors from the 1800s come to mind when you think about these times, blending detail-rich patterns with subtle simplicity that never becomes old or dated. The traditional victorian 4 panelled door set is a popular and flexible choice.
Shaker door sets are simply those that have one or more panels set into the door with sharp, 90 degree edges. They can be made of any material and can be glazed or unglazed. Aside from the modern flat recessed panels, Shaker style door sets are usually quite minimal, meaning they can be easily incorporated into any home.
These doorsets are supplied pre-hung, with latch and strike-plate pre-fitted, with only the doorstop and handles to fit on-site meaning installation per-doorset takes on average around 20 minutes (not including decoration time). Perfect for renovations and large scale projects alike. Supplied unfinished, ready for you to apply the stain or colour of your choice and available in a vast array of sizes for your convenience.
Benefits and accreditation:
- Fully built doorsets save time and labour cost.
- Perfect for new-builds and retrofits/ refurbishments, alike.
- Simplicity of purchase, and all-in-one shop, on short lead-times.
- Guaranteed by our manufacturer's 10 Year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Britain
Optional extras (please email or call for a quotation):
- Lorient Drop seals, for acoustic, smoke and energy containment.
- Push plates, kick plates and door signage.
- Door closers (both standard and concealed)
- Architrave & Skirting (white, oak, oak prefinished)
- The Victorian Shaker 4 Panel Oak FD30 Fire Door Set are on a 4-6 Weeks lead time.
- Minimum order quantity of 5.
- Doorsets supplied with handles and door stop loose, for installation on-site.
- These products are made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed.
- Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
- Dependent on delivery-size/courier company, deliveries may be palletised or to kerb-side only. Offloading assistance/ forklift may be required.
Can't see the sizes you need? If you have bespoke measurements or looking to purchase bulk quantity, why not get in touch with us and discuss your requirements.
Feel free to send us any dimensions or drawings you have and we'll be happy to give you a quote and manufacturing lead time.