Traditional Victorian 4 Panel Oak - Prefinished FD30 Fire Door Set
Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
More about Traditional Victorian 4 Panel Oak - Prefinished FD30 Fire Door Set
The character and style of these Traditional Victorian 4 Panel Prefinished Oak FD30 fire door sets has never been questioned. Whether you are seeking to recreate a bygone era, or looking to add the natural beauty of real oak to a modern interior, these heavyweight, solid core, Traditional Victorian Oak 4 Panel factory finished doors might be just what you are looking for.
The door slabs in our oak victorian 4 panel door set are manufactured with solid 20mm oak lippings all round (L4E). Whether they are to be fitted into a new build home or extension, these high-quality unfinished Oak Internal door sets will add quality and value. Available in a range of options, with standard 4 panel, Fire door sets with FD30 fire rating, and with Clear and Frosted glazed door set options, we offer a range of highly competitive, great-looking oak doors which will provide the finishing touch to your project.
Features & Benefits
- Supplied prefinished, saving on decorator fees
- Oak engineered solid core (heavyweight) for stability, value for money, and thermal efficiency
- Standard door and glazed variants available.
- Can be paired with other traditional 4 panel oak door sets for a consistent look around the home
- FSC Mix so you can be assured of ethical sourcing and environmental responsibility
- 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects so you can buy with confidence
- All prices inc vat so there are no hidden costs
The Shaker Style Doors Range
Shaker-style doors are a popular choice for homeowners. The Victorian era is known for being a time of great elegance and beauty. Oak doors from the 1800s come to mind when you think about these times, blending detail-rich patterns with subtle simplicity that never becomes old or dated. The traditional victorian 4 panelled door set is a popular and flexible choice.
Shaker door sets are simply those that have one or more panels set into the door with sharp, 90 degree edges. They can be made of any material and can be glazed or unglazed. Aside from the modern flat recessed panels, Shaker style door sets are usually quite minimal, meaning they can be easily incorporated into any home.
These doorsets are supplied pre-hung, with latch and strike-plate pre-fitted, with only the doorstop and handles to fit on-site meaning installation per-doorset takes on average around 20 minutes (not including decoration time). Perfect for renovations and large scale projects alike. Supplied fully finished, with full local authority compliant certification and in a vast array of sizes for your convenience.
Benefits and accreditation:
- Fully built doorsets save time and labour cost.
- Perfect for new-builds and retrofits/ refurbishments, alike.
- Simplicity of purchase, and all-in-one shop, on short lead-times.
- Guaranteed by our manufacturer's 10 Year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Britain
Optional extras (please email or call for a quotation):
- Lorient Drop seals, for acoustic, smoke and energy containment.
- Push plates, kick plates and door signage.
- Door closers (both standard and concealed)
- Architrave & Skirting (white, oak, oak prefinished)
- The Traditional Victorian 4 Panel Oak - Prefinished FD30 Fire Door Set are on a 4-6 Weeks lead time.
- Minimum order quantity of 5.
- Doorsets supplied with handles and door stop loose, for installation on-site.
- These products are made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed.
- Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
- Dependent on delivery-size/courier company, deliveries may be palletised or to kerb-side only. Offloading assistance/ forklift may be required.
Can't see the sizes you need? If you have bespoke measurements or looking to purchase bulk quantity, why not get in touch with us and discuss your requirements.
Feel free to send us any dimensions or drawings you have and we'll be happy to give you a quote and manufacturing lead time.