Shaker 4 Light Clear Glazed Oak FD30 Fire Door Set
Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
More about Shaker 4 Light Clear Glazed Oak FD30 Fire Door Set
This Oak Shaker 4 Light Glazed FD30 Fire Door Set, is supplied pre-glazed ready for immediate use. This fire rated glazed door set is FD30 and BS-EN compliant, (rated to 30 mins), and is supplied with four panes of clear fire rated glass.
This simplistic, yet contemporary shaker 4 Light Glazed Oak Door Set is manufactured using an American white oak veneer onto a solid engineered fire rated core for greater stability. This fire door set is supplied L4E, meaning, if required, we can offer door set solutions for non-standard sized openings - please contact us for a quotation.
The FD30 rating means that it will withstand a fire for 30 minutes, giving you and your family time to get to safety. This internal door set is supplied fully glazed, with a traditional oak veneer that's ready for painting or varnishing to match your decor. With a classic yet modern look, it'll suit virtually any property too! Best of all, you won't find this door at a lower price anywhere else in the UK, so make your home safer today and order the Shaker 4L oak glazed fire door set today!
PLEASE NOTE: All door slabs supplied with 150mm stiles to comply with Approved Document B Building Regulations.
Features & benefits
- Unfinished veneer for ultimate versatility
- Heavyweight engineered core for stability, acoustic performance, and thermal efficiency
- Can be paired with other shaker oak door sets for a consistent look around the home
- 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects so you can buy with confidence
The Oak Shaker Door Sets Range
These doors make up a family suite of two, three and four panel internal door sets, with BS-EN Compliant toughened glazed options (with both clear and privacy glass) giving you a variety of choices to suit the varying circumstances in your home.
These doorsets are supplied pre-hung, with latch and strike-plate pre-fitted, with only the doorstop and handles to fit on-site meaning installation per-doorset takes on average around 20 minutes (not including decoration time). Perfect for renovations and large scale projects alike. Supplied unfinished, ready for you to apply the stain or colour of your choice and available in a vast array of sizes for your convenience.
Benefits and accreditation:
- Fully built doorsets save time and labour cost.
- Perfect for new-builds and retrofits/ refurbishments, alike.
- Simplicity of purchase, and all-in-one shop, on short lead-times.
- Guaranteed by our manufacturer's 10 Year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Britain
Optional extras (please email or call for a quotation):
- Lorient Drop seals, for acoustic, smoke and energy containment.
- Push plates, kick plates and door signage.
- Door closers (both standard and concealed)
- Architrave & Skirting (white, oak, oak prefinished)
- The Shaker 4 Light Clear Glazed Oak FD30 Fire Door Set are on a 4-6 Weeks lead time.
- Minimum order quantity of 5.
- Doorsets supplied with handles and door stop loose, for installation on-site.
- These products are made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed.
- Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
- Dependent on delivery-size/courier company, deliveries may be palletised or to kerb-side only. Offloading assistance/ forklift may be required.
Can't see the sizes you need? If you have bespoke measurements or looking to purchase bulk quantity, why not get in touch with us and discuss your requirements.
Feel free to send us any dimensions or drawings you have and we'll be happy to give you a quote and manufacturing lead time.