Grange White - Prefinished FD30 Fire Door Set
Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
More about Grange White - Prefinished FD30 Fire Door Set
Grange White 2 Panel Fire Door Sets, follow a traditional style, but with a contemporary edge. This heavyweight fire door set when opened and closed gives you a feel of real quality, together with its smooth white factory finish, meaning that no additional decorating is required other than touching up areas where fittings have been applied or light scratches occur.
Manufactured using a fire rated, heavy-duty core material and thermal and acoustic benefits, these sets are ideal on both refurbishment and new build projects. The White Grange 2 Panel FD30 Door Set gives you 30-minutes of protection in the event of a fire, with its FD30 rating, and is part of a suite of products that make up this range including the white standard door set, and the White Grange 2 Panel Clear Glazed Door Set option.
These doorsets are supplied pre-hung, with latch and strike-plate pre-fitted, with only the doorstop and handles to fit on-site meaning installation per-doorset takes on average around 20 minutes (not including decoration time). Perfect for renovations and large scale projects alike. Supplied coated in a deluxe primer, with full local authority compliant certification and in a vast array of sizes for your convenience.
Benefits and accreditation:
- Fully built doorsets save time and labour cost.
- Perfect for new-builds and retrofits/ refurbishments, alike.
- Simplicity of purchase, and all-in-one shop, on short lead-times.
- Guaranteed by our manufacturer's 10 Year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Britain
Optional extras (please email or call for a quotation):
- Lorient Drop seals, for acoustic, smoke and energy containment.
- Push plates, kick plates and door signage.
- Door closers (both standard and concealed)
- Architrave & Skirting (white, oak, oak prefinished)
- The Grange White - Prefinished FD30 Fire Door Set are on a 4-6 Weeks lead time.
- Minimum order quantity of 5.
- Doorsets supplied with handles and door stop loose, for installation on-site.
- These products are made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed.
- Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
- Dependent on delivery-size/courier company, deliveries may be palletised or to kerb-side only. Offloading assistance/ forklift may be required.
Can't see the sizes you need? If you have bespoke measurements or looking to purchase bulk quantity, why not get in touch with us and discuss your requirements.
Feel free to send us any dimensions or drawings you have and we'll be happy to give you a quote and manufacturing lead time.