Flush Oak 1LOS Clear Glazed - Prefinished FD30 Fire Door Set
Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
More about Flush Oak 1LOS Clear Glazed - Prefinished FD30 Fire Door Set
Add a sophisticated touch to your next project with glazed oak fire door sets. Long lasting and ultra-durable, these commodity style doors are the ultimate essential. So, why wait? Stock up today and enjoy great prices along with super-fast delivery. Just what you need to keep things on track and under budget.
CLIMADOOR's range of fire-resistant glazed doorsets are specifically designed to provide an added layer of safety to any property, without compromising on style. We pride ourselves on delivering products that meet the highest quality standards while also offering competitive pricing. These oak glazed fire doorsets are perfect for tradesmen who are looking for a reliable and stylish fire-resistant door at an affordable price point.
Features & Benefits
- Certified FSC® Mix (INT-COC-003944.500)
- Full set FD30 Rated Fire Door offering 30 minutes of protection from fire
- Great value commodity style doorset ideal for trade professionals
- Best suited to industrial units, public buildings, office blocks and large developments
- Available in huge selection of popular door sizes
- Crown cut prefinished veneer on door face
- 1L offset pyroglass pane, 1369x169mm (HxW)
Representing a perfect blend of fire protection and forward-thinking design, our interior oak fire doorets tick every box. This stunning FD30 fire door (44mm thick) offers up to 30 minutes of fire protection with an RM2S moulding representing a 3.5mm step from the face of the door (15mm width).
Buy glazed oak fire doorsets online now
Create a uniform look and high-quality finish with FD30 fire doorsets from a manufacturer you can trust. Enjoy a 10 year manufacturers guarantee on all products. Plus, experience exceptional customer service every step of the way when you shop CLIMADOOR. Simply order online in a few clicks or talk to our sales team about large orders and bespoke options.
More great-value designs to fall in love with…
Looking for other similar internal doors? Our 1LOS Glazed Fire Doorset is also available as a standard flush fire doorset too. A great option if you’re looking to maximise natural light flow and create the illusion of extra space. While you’re here, don’t forget to browse the rest of our internal doorset collection too.
These doorsets are supplied pre-hung, with a white intumescent strip, and with latch and strike-plate pre-fitted, with only the doorstop and handles to fit on-site meaning installation per-doorset takes on average around 20 minutes (not including decoration time). Perfect for renovations and large scale projects alike. Door supplied fully finished, with full local authority compliant certification and in a vast array of sizes for your convenience.
Benefits and accreditation:
- Fully built doorsets save time and labour cost.
- Perfect for new-builds and retrofits/ refurbishments, alike.
- Simplicity of purchase, and all-in-one shop, on short lead-times.
- Guaranteed by our manufacturer's 10 Year guarantee against manufacturing defects.
- Made in Britain
Optional extras (please email or call for a quotation):
- Lorient Drop seals, for acoustic, smoke and energy containment.
- Push plates, kick plates and door signage.
- Door closers (both standard and concealed)
- Architrave & Skirting (white, oak, oak prefinished)
- The Flush Oak 1LOS Clear Glazed - Prefinished FD30 Fire Door Set are on a 4-6 Weeks lead time.
- Minimum order quantity of 5.
- Doorsets supplied with handles and door stop loose, for installation on-site.
- These products are made to order and therefore cannot be cancelled or returned after the order has been placed.
- Images used are for illustrative purposes, and variations in veneer colour and detail between doorsets should be expected.
- Dependent on delivery-size/courier company, deliveries may be palletised or to kerb-side only. Offloading assistance/ forklift may be required.
Can't see the sizes you need? If you have bespoke measurements or looking to purchase bulk quantity, why not get in touch with us and discuss your requirements.
Feel free to send us any dimensions or drawings you have and we'll be happy to give you a quote and manufacturing lead time.