These Part Q Compliant UPVC White Sliding Patio doors, are manufactured with reinforced profiles to give you a long lasting, sturdy and secure set of patio doors. Manufactured in white UPVC, and handed to suit your opening, these modern design UPVC sliding doors are great in any refurbishment project, suitable for those looking for great quality, but at a great price.
- Narrow profiles to give you maximum glass surface area for viewing through.
- High Security Steel reinforced profiles, giving you real strength and rigidity, which gives these sliding doors a really strong feel.
- These White UPVC Sliding Patio Doors are supplied with High Security, 5 Point Multipoint locking giving you peace of mind when it comes to ensuring this solution retains your property securely.
- Glazing with 6.8mm Laminated Outer and 4mm Toughened and Low E, Argon Filled, Double Glazed units to keep your home warm in winter and cool in summer, with the added strength of laminated glass making these glass panels almost impenetrable.
- Supplied with Trickle Vents for Part F compliance with the Building Regulations
- Our High Security White UPVC Sliding Patio Doors are supplied with a Whole product U value of 1.4 W/m2K, exceeding the requirements of UK Building Regulations for thermal performance of doors.
- Supplied with 150mm sill as standard. h) Select your handing as viewed from the outside, as per the images shown on screen. These doors are manufactured to a high standard and delivered with loose glass, and ready to install, and are supplied with handle sets fitted.
This offer is truly a speedy fit solution, with doors hung and tested in the factory before despatch. Made to Measure options are available if required, please email your size and style details to [email protected] email address and we'll get a quote back to you within 24 hours.
Delivery & Returns
Free Standard UK Mainland Delivery on orders over £750
We operate a professional home delivery service with delivery to most mainland UK postcodes within 3-7 working days of the order being despatched.
Within a couple of days of placing your order, you will be contacted by the delivery team who will book a suitable delivery day with you. Your order will be delivered on this date, and you will need to be at home to sign to take delivery of the goods.
Delivery is free on orders over £750 to England, Wales and majority of Scotland but not off-shore locations, including - but not limited to - the Inner and Outer Hebrides, Orkney, Northern Scotland, Shetland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, and Northern Ireland.
Our charges for single items, such as internal and external doors, are £36 for the first item, and £7.50 for each item thereafter up to a maximum of £60. All folding and french doors attract a delivery charge of £60 if the screen price is under £750. Over £750 the delivery is free.
For off-shore location delivery charges please contact us by email or telephone before you place your order.
Should any of the above not meet your delivery/collection requirements, please contact our customer service team
Receiving your Order
On arrival at your premises, before you unpack please check that there has been no obvious damage to the goods or packing by the courier or delivery company.
If any damage is found, please follow these procedures:
- If the goods are clearly damaged: please refuse delivery and mark the delivery note or hand-held computer, as badly damaged and returned. Then call our customer service to inform us.
- If only the outer packing has some damage: please accept the goods and mark the delivery note ‘packaging damaged'
You should unpack the door set and check for manufacturing faults, defects or missing parts within 48 hours of delivery. You'll find a full list of items you should have received in the assembly instructions included within the hardware pack.
- If goods are missing you have 48 hours to report any items that you think are missing, if not reported on the delivery documentation.
If there are any faults, defects or missing parts please contact our Customer Service Helpline or email us with details of your order and missing parts at [email protected].
We cannot accept claims for damage or scratched glass after 48 hours following delivery or after the installation has begun.
All deliveries are to a single address as provided by you and if this is not the correct address we reserve the right to charge for re-delivery. All deliveries must be signed for by a person over the age of 18.
Should we try and fail to deliver on the proposed delivery date because there is no one available to take delivery, then we reserve the right to charge for any further attempted deliveries, transportation charges or storage charge which we incur as a result.
Deliveries can be made any time between 0700 and 1800 on Monday to Friday, and whilst some of courier companies will try and give some notice of their time of arrival, we cannot take responsibility for this. Our Agreement with them is for them to deliver between 0800 and 1800.
We strongly recommend that you do not book fitters until your order has been checked and received.
Please do not attempt to install any defective product. We will replace any damaged or defective item, and return the original goods to our suppliers. Installation is deemed acceptance that the product is fit for purpose.
Please be aware that none of our couriers are insured to bring goods into you home, whilst most drivers will help, you do need someone on site capable of lifting doors into your property as on larger palletised deliveries, delivery will be made kerb side only.