U Value: 1.6W/m2K
- 44mm Unfinished French Doorset
- Secure Multi Point locking system in accordance with Master Locksmiths Association recommendations
- Part L & Part F Compliant
- 10 Years against Manufacturing Defects
Engineered timber with the highest quality oak veneers
Safe & Secure
Multi Point Locks for complete security
Rated 1.6W/m2K and are Part L and Part F compliant
10 Year Guarantee
Guaranteed against manufacturing defects
If you think you can’t afford a set of oak French doors, think again! The LPD NuVu unfinished oak doors could be just the solution to transform your home on a budget. They’ll let in plenty of light and make it easy for you to access your garden or patio on sunny days. The extra light and view of the outdoors that French doors provide really can change the feel of your room. Creating a connection with the outdoors can alter the way you live, helping you to enjoy a different lifestyle. What a difference a door can make!
About LPD Nuvu Oak Unfinished French Doors
NUVU French doors cannot be beat on price, quality and performance. These Oak Patio doors are available in a standard height of 2090mm and 3 widths, 4ft, 5ft and 6ft. You can also add sidelights to fit an opening of up to 10ft wide. They’re manufactured using a high quality unfinished FSC certified Oak veneer that gives an outstanding appearance and meets all the performance standards required in today’s market. The core is made of engineered timber which provides added thermal efficiency and durability.
Whether you are looking for a patio door to install in a new build or refurbishment project, these doors are the perfect solution. Here are some great reasons to choose these unfinished oak French doors:
- Fully Part L and Part F Compliant with building Regulations
- Attractive design that will fit with both a traditional and contemporary style home
- Multi-point locking system for complete security
- Supplied unfinished to be decorated to your taste
- Standard sizes that are available from stock
- Range of modular sidelight widths to allow you to fill the opening you have
- Thermally efficient, with a U-value of 1.8W/m2K
- Double glazed units are argon filled, made of tempered safety glass
- Can be reversed, so you can choose right hand or left hand opening
As you can see, despite the affordable price these doors don’t compromise on quality!
Why Choose An Unfinished French Door?
There are plenty of benefits to an unfinished French door. The first is cost, as you’re saving on the price of the factory finish. As long as you’re prepared to complete appropriate finishing on-site, selecting unfinished doors can help you to stay on budget. In addition, many people choose an unfinished door when they’re applying a bespoke finish or looking for an exact match. Because you ca apply the finish yourself you can match existing windows, doors or even furniture when you choose a set of unfinished French doors.