What are External Doors
Our multicoloured range of GRP doors, takes into account current market trends, and tastes, and are all offered - coloured externally but white internally so you have no decorating to do at all except where you want to trim the door in height or width to suit your frame - where the edges will need resealing.
These doors can be trimmed substantially, reducing in height by 60mm ( 40mm off the bottom and 20mm off the top ) and 40mm on the width ( 20mm each side ). The benefits of using composite doors versus PVC or timber are;
- Composite door skins are much stronger than PVC. Flexing than pVC and therefore offering better security as the door is stronger.
- Much more aesthetically attractive than PVC door. PVC doors are made up from an outer frame plus panel making the door appear narrow.
- Looks like timber but without the headaches on timber. i.e. leaking panels, cracking, less maintenance etc.
- Easy to install/reduce in size/hinge etc. Same procedures as a timber door.
- Already finished so no painting required after installation (unless sized). No worries about the door expanding or contracting after installation unlike timber doors.
- Door can be painted or refinished to any colour during the lifetime of the product.
- Complies to current Thermal Requirements of Part L of the Building Regulations (1.7 wm2/K for the solid 6pnl and 1.8wm2/K for the glazed options).
View our truely great range on line - and great prices to suit!